Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday

Sorry that almost a full week went by without an update, but the main contributor got sick on Monday with a fever and we have been busy and, well, it just didn't happen, but it is happening now, so no complaints!

Monday
Monday we had students from the University of Ghana Physical Therapy program join us for lecture and lab in the morning, the topic was Low Back Pain and was instructed by C.J. Zita and Stephen Blcok. The students from both groups worked together quite well and it was a successful morning.

We were then taken to lunch off campus, due to the high volume of people on campus overwhelming the school canteen.  This is where the day starts going a bit fuzzy to me as my fever started to really hit me.  When we returned to the school I split off to write the last blog post and try to get feeling a bit better while everyone elsse got to go and treat what I am told was nearly 60 patients.  The team absolutely rocked it and finished with enough energy to play another soccer match with the Ghanans and it has been reported to me that both Zane and Bekah scored goals, with Bekah's being a midfield rocket.


No comments:

Post a Comment